Kahanda Kanda: Terms and Conditions
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
To confirm your reservation a deposit must be made.
- A 30% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
- During the Christmas and New Year Season, a deposit of 50% is required to guarantee your reservation.
- All cancellations must be advised in writing and will take effect the day it is received by Kahanda Kanda.
- For cancellations received 30 days or more before the arrival date, 50% of the deposit will be deemed non-refundable.
- For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be deemed non-refundable.
- Deposit for Festival Season bookings is non re-fundable. “No shows” and stays that are cut short will incur a 100% cancellation fee on the full room rate for the entire period booked.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No children under 12 years of age.
- Minimum 3 night stay over the Christmas & New Year period (18th December – 6th January).
- Check out time 1200hrs midday, and check in time 1400hrs. Late check out time can be arranged at the management’s discretion.
- All suites are air conditioned.
- All our suites are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted on the verandahs.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- We can provide transport to and from the Airport, or around the island. We have a comfortable 4X4 or a van, depending on your numbers, and are happy to provide pillows, chilled water, etc for your comfort. Please ask us about prices.