Do you have the skills, enthusiasm, and motivation to make your mark on Sri Lanka’s domestic aviation industry?
Cinnamon Air, owned and managed by Saffron Aviation Pvt Ltd, Sri Lanka’s premier domestic airline and the only one to offer scheduled and charter flight services is looking for a flexible and versatile marketer, who will be responsible for increasing awareness of their flight services, growing the online sales and generation of business through niche segments
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of MARKETING MANAGER, reporting to Chief Executive Officer.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with online advertising channels and a network of contacts, which will include the different travel, leisure, and hospitality industries.
Ultimately, you will help us build a consistent brand and generate incremental business through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
MARKETING MANAGER ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences/markets, and develop marketing plans (both online & offline) – with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of the online and offline advertising campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the airlines brand identity
- Lead the execution of marketing programs, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, and international markets
- Generation of business though upscale/luxury hotels and young Destination Management Companies (DMC’s) that focus on niche segments
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES THAT WILL SUPPORT THE ROLE
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Cinnamon Air and drive qualified potential clients to the airline’s website and sales team
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, such as luxury hotels & resorts, corporate clients, high-end magazines, web agencies, and different vendors
- Participation at Trade-related events
- Work with the graphic designer to develop, marketing and promotional materials such as flyers, banners, posters, hoardings etc.
- Oversee and execute of distribution of regular marketing flyers and distributional materials through both online and offline channels
- Measure and report on the performance of online marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with the web marketing agencies to run online advertising campaigns on both Google and social media
- Monitor and manage the company’s online reputation on channels such as TripAdvisor, Facebook and Instagram
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven minimum 3-5 years’ experience developing marketing strategies and managing campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field will be an added advantage
- Excellent team player
- In-depth knowledge of the country’s popular touristic areas
BENEFITS FOR THE SELECTED CANDIDATE
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package including other fringe benefits in keeping with the market standards.
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please send in your completed CV with the contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 24th October 2021.