EXECUTIVE – PASSENGER SERVICES & GROUND HANDLING – BATTICALOA
Do you have the skills, enthusiasm, and motivation to make your mark on Sri Lanka’s domestic aviation industry?
Cinnamon Air, owned and managed by Saffron Aviation Pvt Ltd, Sri Lanka’s premier domestic airline and the only to operate scheduled flights from Colombo’s Bandaranaike International Airport to key tourist destinations in the island.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Executive – Passenger Services & Ground Handling, Based in Batticaloa.
• All formalities/processes for facilitation of passenger embarkation and disembarkation. This includes documentation and interaction with all aerodromes within the country.
• Coordinating passenger movements prior to embarkation and disembarkation with Inbound Travel Agents, Hotels, Corporates and direct passengers.
• Coordination with key departments/staff within the company, to ensure smooth and effective handling of all Cinnamon Air passengers.
• Increase the area sales by promoting and marketing Cinnamon Air flights.
• Assist seamless movement of passenger transportation – relevant clearances.
• Energetic individual with a customer-oriented personality
• Good written and verbal communication – in English
• Living in close proximity to Batticaloa Airport will be an added advantage.
• Positive attitude and commitment to ensure customer satisfaction
• Experience pax and ground handling for a domestic airline and/or relevant travel industry, will be an added advantage.
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please send in your completed CV with the contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com, on or before 31st May 2022.