Cinnamon Air Offers Safe Travelling within the Country Amidst the Spread of COVID-19
Safe Travelling within the Country Amidst the Spread of COVID-19
In light of the advancing situation regarding the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), we at Cinnamon Air consider the health and safety of all our customers and crew as our utmost priority.
Below are the enhanced precautionary measures that have been introduced, in addition to the routine practices.
Enhanced Disinfection and Sanitary Procedures
- Enhanced, rigorous cleaning and thorough disinfection of all aircraft (all surfaces from windows, armrests, seats, seat controls, panels) before and after every flight sector.
- Increased frequency of comprehensively wiping down of all surfaces at the terminal from the furniture at the waiting area, to lavatories, to the crew rest areas and all other surfaces that are prone to touch and retaining germs.
- Availability of sanitizing hand rub dispensers at the terminal for passenger usage.
- All passengers will be given a clinical face mask prior to embarkation.
- All passengers will be subjected to a general body temperature check, prior to embarkation.
- Any passenger(s) identified as a possible risk, will immediately be evacuated to the identified quarantine area within the building and relevant Government authorities will be informed immediately.
- Passengers are humbly requested to co-operate with these procedures and bear with the airline in the event of any delays to ensure a safe travel experience.
Travel with Confidence and Comfort
- Cinnamon Air has taken steps to constantly monitor and keep regular contact with all relevant health and governing authorities and ensure immediate, current and appropriate responses pertaining to any virus outbreak developments.
- Cinnamon Air requisites reporting of passengers only 30mins prior to departure, reducing waiting time at the embarkation point and conducts fast disembarkation formalities.